Wax/sugaring vs Shaving

I'm sort of taking an informal poll to see how many use waxing or sugaring instead of shaving. If so, do you have a professional do it or do it yourself? We use Alexandria sugar instead of shaving. Last so much longer and it grows back thinner over time.

This topic was edited
RE: Wax/sugaring vs Shaving

I get regular wax treatments from a professional. I still shave my wife on a regular basis and have tried to convince her to come along with me and get waxed but she's had her legs waxed before and did not care for the pain. She's certain that that pain will be significantly higher on her pubic, vagina and rectal areas.
For me, the waxing is the only way to go. I'd do laser treatments but have heard pros and cons and I think I'll stick with waxing for now. The aesthetician I visit is a semi retired RN. She tired of the grind at the hospital, didn't care for working at doctor's offices so she started her own business after visiting an aesthetician for a few years and felt she could do the job. She's the ONLY professional aesthetician I could find that would perform the same services for men that they do for women.
For now, I have my back, upper arms, shoulders waxed. I have a Brazilian wax done every 4-6 weeks and on my next visit, I will include my butt and upper thighs. I've not tried sugaring and not sure how that works.

This post was edited

I have been using an epilator for several years now; it feelsbetter and lasts longer than shaving.Epilator with bikini attachment is the best for me

This post was edited

I'm sort of taking an informal poll to see how many use waxing or sugaring instead of shaving. If so, do you have a professional do it or do it yourself? We use Alexandria sugar instead of shaving. Last so much longer and it grows back thinner over time.

I do my own waxing either by using cut veet strips and baby powder or by cold wax / diy sugaring.

This post was edited

Shaving, have tries waxing and epilator didn't like either of them!! Have been thinking about something called a sensilite or something like that!! Maybe one you all already use what I'm talking about!!

This post was edited