Nude Hiking Virgin

So, I'm going to do it. I think I've built up the nerve. My idea of nudism is just being with nature. I mean, honestly, it would be nice to have someone to hike with, and I'm into the social aspects eventually. I'm just dipping my toes in the water. It is nice to have found this site, for moral support. I've found a nudist-friendly trail in Tucson, but it also has textiles. Oh boy. I mean, I'm naked all the time in my apartment, sometimes late at night I sneak outside on the porch, being careful. When my parents are away, I love to be naked in their backyard and swim naked in the pool. But exposing myself in public is a big step for me! I'm posting this almost so people can shame me for NOT doing this! I'm not an exhibitionist. I'm shy, social anxiety. I just want to walk in the breeze and feel free. I'm not so concerned with people judging my body so long as they don't recoil in horror or panic at a naked man. Please tell me it will be okay.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Hiking Virgin

It will be ok. i was the same way, when i had my first chance to hilje 6 miles in the wilderness totally nude, it was a feeling of freedom and being unbound like i have yet to experience again, it is just so hard to find a safe place.

This post was edited

I grew up with nature, so getting out there in it is just like going home. There are many places with isolated spots where one can roam nude without fear. Just have to look around. The concept of staying on a trail is for the textile obsessed and non naturalist types. Off trail is where all the naturist friendly regions exist. Once when driving across Texas I stopped for the night at a lone road crossing exit, the next day was my official day off so I spent the day wandering around the hills next to the interstate. beautiful desert hills, of course being watchful for the not so friendly wildlife, saw a few deer, and really enjoyed the day of nude nature roaming.

This post was edited

You may want to check out this site with a lot of info for naked hiking enthusiasts

https://www.justwearasmile.co.uk/natram/

This post was edited

Nude hiking is great. I have only done it where nudity is allowed. Most hiked with their clothes on but seeing others nude was not an issue. Colorado hiking trails have become so saturated that you run into people all the time.

This post was edited

You may want to check out this site with a lot of info for naked hiking enthusiastshttps://www.justwearasmile.co.uk/natram/

This is for Great Briton and not the USA so you are not able to enjoy the freedom of Nude Hiking as we can.

This post was edited

Nude hiking is allowed in Colorado? What areas allow this?

This post was edited