RE: Re the popularity thingy

lol...Thanks Steve, I guess it would help if I opend those two things on my face....I think they are called eyes. ;)

This post was edited

HA Yea Swifty...they come in handy from time to time LOL. Uni, I don't think that's ever going to change no matter where you go. As long as popularity is based on profile clicks those girls with the nudie pics are always going to be right up there at the top of the list. Most definately in a group that is predominantly populated by men. We may go on and on at length about the seperation between nudity and sex but lets be honest with ourselves. Who doesn't enjoy the site of a beautiful nude person? That is a topic for another thread though for sure. Oh and welcome to the group too by the way.

This post was edited

Hmmm...I wonder if 50 will get me topless. Let's hit submit and see! lol...Don't mind me, it's late and I'm getting giddy. I'm going to bed now.

This post was edited

So, maybe if I post some more pics, I might rank higher than 800 and something? I'll think about it...

This post was edited

That's sad On the Beach! I'm way down at 1500 which is just fine. I like the friends I made here and they like me back. I figure, out of 10000 + I'm doing alright. Still getting vague friend requests so somebody's appreciatin me!
If I ever hit #1, I'm going to send this c(^:

This post was edited

I had often wondered about the popularity thingy, then I thought about it for a minute and sorta figured what it was all about. Another thing I wondered about was the other title below the profile pic...i.e barefoot and so on...Where does it start at and end? I guess we'll just have to see...I spend more time in the chat room than I do posting here in the forums..Maybe I should do more of both and see what happens. It can't be a matter of posting nude pics or not cause most of my pics are in the nude....hmmm maybe if I were a female.....Oh well, I am happy so it doesn't matter i suppose...Happy Nude Days to everyone!

The title below the profile pic is based on your number of forum posts. Starts with Textile, ends (so far) with Super Nudist. All it really means is that you're opinionated and/or full of hot air. LOL! Take it from ones who know! Now, wish someone would explain the popularity thingy to us - we have NO IDEA how we got to where we are!

Jen

This post was edited

Coming up with 250 more song titles.....LOL! And then you'll be a SUPERNUDIST!

This post was edited

I guess it's based on the number of profile views....

Yeah, it's based on your profile views. lol...Since I've added my wife to my profile pic (newly married and proud lol) my hits have sky-rocketed. lol...She'll get a kick out of that.

This post was edited

I guess it's based on the number of profile views....

Yeah, it's based on your profile views. lol...Since I've added my wife to my profile pic (newly married and proud lol) my hits have sky-rocketed. lol...She'll get a kick out of that.

Lol, Swifty, see? All it took for you to become Mr. Popular was a lifetime commitment to the right woman! Our best to Mrs. Swifty!

Jen

This post was edited

I've got an idea the count of profile views also goes up if you look up your own profile while not logged on to TN. But you'd have to be desperately sad to take advantage of that ...

Oh really now??? lol...I wonder how long it would take for me to click on me another 20,000 times so I can take over the number 5 spot. lmao!

This post was edited