Louisana 24hr challenge

Fellow nudist. I have talked about trying nudism. But never follow through maybe an hour at most. But i am making myself due a 24hr at home nude experience. Any feed back would be great

This topic was edited
RE:Louisana 24hr challenge

YOLO right. Live it up and let the worries go!

This post was edited

Fellow nudist. I have talked about trying nudism. But never follow through maybe an hour at most. But i am making myself due a 24hr at home nude experience. Any feed back would be great

Stay determined to do the complete 24 hours and maybe more if you can. Prior to starting, make a trip to the store to get anything you think you may need during this time so you don't have an excuse to get dressed to go after something. If possible try to go an entire weekend totally nude.

This post was edited

One good option for you would be to book a week end at Indian Hills Nudist Resort in Slidell. Get there on Friday, strip down & stay until Sunday. Then you will get to experience being nude with other nude people & hang out at the pool or just walk the grounds outdoors nude.

This post was edited

Go for it and if you can make it and don't need to dress carry on been nude after the 24 hours is up.

This post was edited

One good option for you would be to book a week end at Indian Hills Nudist Resort in Slidell. Get there on Friday, strip down & stay until Sunday. Then you will get to experience being nude with other nude people & hang out at the pool or just walk the grounds outdoors nude.

Some posters have suggested that you shouldn't bring any clothing except what you are wearing. If it is close enough that you won't have to stop along the way, just wear shorts and don't have a shirt in your possession.

This post was edited

Some posters have suggested that you shouldn't bring any clothing except what you are wearing. If it is close enough that you won't have to stop along the way, just wear shorts and don't have a shirt in your possession.

Madisonville is only about an hour or so drive on the Interstate from Indian Hills. If he wanted to be a bit daring he could probably do it nude and not have ANY clothes for the whole weekend and be many miles away from the ones he owns. But I doubt he will go for that the first time.

This post was edited

So how did it go?

This post was edited

Still waiting to find out.

This post was edited

Still waiting to find out.

He has been a member of this site for 6 years and this is his first post so, give him another 6 years he might have responded or not.

This post was edited

24 hours is nothing once we get accustomed. I just work and live nude whenever I can and don't bother to keep track of how long i go without fabric. Mostly it's a day or a night at a time with something thrown on inbetween times. Clothing ends up just something to keep warm when it's cool and something to keep others from staring at me with disdain due to their fabric clouded mental condition. Anytime either of those factors is not present I drop the fabric since I feel better without it.

This post was edited