RE:Foreskin length?

Both me and my stepson have about an extra inch.

This post was edited

I have a neat fitting foreskin when soft i cover the head completely with no over hang & when hard still covers the head with a glimpse of the gland, retracts fully with ease .

This post was edited

Mine is very long, more than 1 cm when soft and when hard it covers the head completly and is very flexible so i can retract to masturbate.
It is so long that if I retract when soft, the skin goes back on the head by itself.

This post was edited

I find it fascinating to see some guys with foreskins when they piss some retract and others don't. I know a mate that has a tight long forseskin that doesn't retract that has no choice.

This post was edited

I agree

This post was edited

Yeah I have a long foreskin never measured it though.. nice to have it hanging especially at the nude beach saves the gland getting sunburnt!!

This post was edited

I've got nice amount of foreskin that when I've very soft it's more than half the size I am, about 1 1/2 inches, when I'm just normal hanging it's about an inch and when fully hard I'm still covered.

Yes agree nice to have that amount of skin to keep the head moist and from getting sun burned. I am not one of those that can roll the skin back to make myself look cut, it rolls back. There is also enough when semi hard that I can dock with a cut guy and cover his complete head.

This post was edited

I have always had a long foreskin. Full coverage when erect with a half inch overhang. An inch or more overhang flaccid. I'd love to stretch it to make it longer, but I can't ever remember to do manual stretching through out the day.

As an update to this, the following link is my erect coverage.
*NSFW*

My reddit

This post was edited

yes I have quite a bit at the end

This post was edited