sexual comments will get you banned.

Did we just throw this rule out the window? I have noticed that the sexual and somewhat graphic comments are left un-policed... just a topic for conversation, and wonder what the people who actually get the comments feel about them....

This topic was edited
RE: sexual comments will get you banned.

No the rules about sexual and inappropriate comments of any kind have not been "thrown out" they are still relevant. You may or maynot have noticed that one thing this site lacks is forum moderators; as a result it is down to self-policing. TT1 (the owner/administrator) relies on us members to alert him to any problems which he then deals with.

So if you do see any such comments I would suggest hitting the "flag me" button of the offender. In the case of photo comments, I would copy the link in the address bar, then go to the profile page of the person who posted the offensive message. Click the flag me button, type "Reason: Inappropriate/sexual comment" then below that copy the link and press send. TT1 will then take whatever action he sees as appriate.

This post was edited
RE: sexual comments will get you banned.

That's good advise West, but personally, I get fed up with flagging all the blatant picture offences, let alone worrying about the comments as well. Especially when I have very little confidence that my complaints will be listened to.

It's a fact, that admins idea of appropriate, falls well short of mine. I would go one further and flag the profile
owner as well. They have control of the delete button, therefore they are guilty of hosting inappropriate material.

But to do so, would just be wasting our time. We either like it or lump it. I'm done with trying to make this a REAL
truenudists site.

This post was edited