Hello everyone

I am sat, at the side of my wife. I am naked she is fully dressed, it is a great feeling. Walking Round the house totally naked.

This topic was edited
RE:Hello everyone

Hi.
Agreed. Just out of a bath and relaxing nude on couch and feeling free

This post was edited

I am sat, at the side of my wife. I am naked she is fully dressed, it is a great feeling. Walking Round the house totally naked.

Common situation for me also.

This post was edited

A situation that is so common, including my home situation

This post was edited

Me too. It saves getting dressed in the mornings.

This post was edited

Always nude here, love to have my morning coffee nude .

This post was edited

That's how it usually goes for me except the rare occasions she feels comfortable enough to do so. Also in this situation it does a few other things for us as well so it's not always bad, good for you and keep it up.

This post was edited

Love my morning coffee always nude. Like mine just hot and black. How do you drink your coffee?

This post was edited

I like my coffee with 2 sugar - Oh and nude as well
Only wear clothes around the house when I really have to

This post was edited

Spent all morning and early afternoon naked. Had to get dressed to go to the shops and will strip off again later. So good that the weather has warmed up a little!

This post was edited

Spent all morning and early afternoon naked. Had to get dressed to go to the shops and will strip off again later. So good that the weather has warmed up a little!

This post was edited