why do we allow blank profiles??

we are all nudists I assume we are all adults and have seen naked people so why does TN allow profiles to be set up with no pictures, no info, no profile??? everyone in my mind should be certified, and if I can do it anyone can do it, I didn't find it very hard. Just curious what peoples thoughts are and maybe TN will see this lol. I also believe I should be able to see people who look at my profile, I understand some people have concerns but at least the certified pictures...have a wonderful day and stay naked

This topic was edited
RE:why do we allow blank profiles??

You have your profile the way it is, because you want it that way. Not because somebody else wanted it that way. If I want no profile, then that's the way it should be. If I want a private profile, that's the way I should have it. Everyone isn't here to please you. We should please ourselves

This post was edited

I am not asking for everyone to please me, I just think everyone on here should be on an equal playing field as far as basic info.

This post was edited

I dont completely disagree with your stance but do disagree completely about pictures and understand why some do not get certified. There are people on here with jobs such as teachers, preschool teachers, pastors, and others in positions where any pictures getting out would easily destroy their career. Yes, certification is easy and the pictures are not posted unless the user posts them. BUT they are pictures sent to someone outside of the users own control and we all know organizations can get hacked and the stolen information used for purposes detrimental to the person the information is about. It takes a lot of guts or faith for someone in one of those positions to have such pictures anywhere someone they dont completely trust to have them.

That being said, not being certified does make it harder on the individual to get friends and be trusted. I definitely take a long hard look before interacting too much but thats part of the price they pay for having the career they have in society as it stands today.

This post was edited

Pictures and profiles can be faked even certified ones.

I find the content people leave on the forums the best judge of character.

If you meet someone in the real world, you take them how you find them. You dont go round and look in their cupboards.

This post was edited

Pictures and profiles can be faked even certified ones.I find the content people leave on the forums the best judge of character.If you meet someone in the real world, you take them how you find them. You dont go round and look in their cupboards.
I totally agree! Someone's wall will tell you a lot about a person, as well as their groups and friends. It's not that difficult to figure out what someone is about if you dig a little.
If it's all private.....guess you'll never know unless you have some dialogue. I have with a chosen few , usually if they want in a group but you still can't ever know for sure! Best to always be a bit skeptical and air on the side of caution!
Just don't expect the site to change and enjoy the parts of it you like.

This post was edited

I agree it a very complex issue. On one hand there are those like me who if this information got out into the public it would destroy our careers. There are others Im sure that are host trolling around because they are not here for pure reasons. With that in mind as soon as you get more than two people together some one will always disagree with the others on certain issues. That the complexity of the human condition. I work really hard to protect yet reach out to those I would like to make friends with. Hopefully in time become life time friends. If I meet someone on here and after determining I dont want to continue visiting with that person I just unfriend and go on. I dont think it would ever be possible to create a site in which everyone agrees. We are way too different for that. Lol. I do believe its like everything else. If you want something ie Friends, chats, exchange pics, or what ever is your peculiar desire that the site be broad enough to somewhat be a little for everyone. What I like I jump in and participate what I dont I dont. Ive found some good people from this site. Met some in person already. I use from TN what I want. Im good with TN the way it is. I do thank all the moderators for all they do. Thank you.
Robert

This post was edited

Yes it is always best to err on the side of caution! On this site and anywhere on the internet.

This post was edited