blank profiles ??

why are they allowed?? we are adults here and every profile should have at least one public nude picture there should not be any private profiles. also all profiles should be filled out with info so we know who has checked our profiles. one last thing that makes me laugh are people who show a couple of pics and the rest for friends only, whats the big deal we have all seen naked people, after all we are nudists so what are you hiding???
personally I don't care who see me that's why pics are in my profile nothing to hide so how do we get TN to change so every profile has a nude picture so we can all see who we are chatting too or maybe want to friend. none of us are doing anything illegal. that's my beef for today sorry
have a wonderful day stay naked and enjoy the freedom...any comments??

This topic was edited
RE:blank profiles ??

some of us did not grow up with computers, trying to figure out how to do things on them can be like stumbling around in the dark trying to find my way through a room. Figuring out how to manipulate pictures on the web is like that for me, sometimes I sort of manage to figure it out for certain sites. Got a few pictures up. But pictures aren't my thing much. So I don't think a picture should be required for membership. But private profiles have no purpose here that I can figure out. And a more complete profile would be very helpful getting to know someone, I think that could be a requirement easily.

This post was edited

while I understand about not growing up with computers, that's me too, and if I can figure out how to put up a pic then everyone can and should

This post was edited

I agree with most of the original post but reality keeps my wife and I from posting only what we have posted. We work in the healthcare industry and the current environment doesn't make nudity an OK or acceptable lifestyle. I'm not saying it's right or correct but it's the way things are in our industry. In our area, people have been "let go" from careers for less and we don't want to put ourselves in harms way.

You may find it silly that we don't post pictures or post our real names but we aren't retired, have a lot invested in our careers. We have met a lot of other people at resorts, meetings and events that are in similar situations. There's more than one reason why cameras aren't allowed in certain resorts. Many of us have nothing to hide but a lot to protect.

I'm OK with not being "Certified" on this website and I'm sure this website is OK taking my money and letting me post my experiences on the website. The moment we are required to do something that may jeopardize our livelihood will be the last time I'm on.

Like I said earlier, I think the original post basically right but I think we need to be more understanding of members on the site and realize that everyone has reasons for what they do. They just aren't the same reasons as yours and mine.

This post was edited

but at least you have some info in your profile and its not private or blank no one should have a private profile...thanks for explain your situation

This post was edited

why do you say that?? you don't even know me...but don't you think every one should be on the same basic playing field?? just basic info and pictures?? and maybe before you accuse someone of something you might get to know them first instead of being an a??hole

This post was edited

I agree that everyone should have a profile. The other thing I object about is censorship by the owners when you comment on the fact that there are far to many Group that have lost their Administrator and a new one will not be allowed. The other thing is the the numbers quted as having as members is not accurate considering there are some members who have not loged on for 10 years. The numbers should be those who are active at least once a month.

This post was edited