Shows that people miss!?

Farscape is at the top of my list. It was a very unique show that challenged a lot of norms, and encourages nudism for a while lol anyone else miss this or just me?

This topic was edited
RE:Shows that people miss!?

If we are on the subject of Farscape, you can't leave out Lexx. It was just as risque as FarScape was during that time frame.

This post was edited

Firefly! I never get bored of watching every episode over and over.

This post was edited

Definitely Farscape was awesome and Firefly was good too. I wish they would have done something better with the original Battlestar Galatica....and I started watching some old Space 1999...cheesy buy it's 70's lol

This post was edited

There are a ton good sci-fi shows I miss The Strain, Stargate SG-1, Babylon 5, Star Trek DS9, Space Above and Beyond, Stargate Universe, Falling Skies, Continuum, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and The Colony. We need more sci-fi TV shows.

This post was edited

Wow! I never heard of Farscape or Lexx. I loved Firefly so Ill definitely check these other ones out! Thanks!

This post was edited

Love your choices there all greats

This post was edited

Red Dwarf! Im going to purchase all the seasons hopefully this year.

This post was edited

Man, the Sarah Conner Chronicles was awesome. It went a little off the rails in the last episode. I have no idea what they were doing with that mess.

As a side note, I'd love to see a show like the Prisoner make a come back too.

This post was edited