RE:When you have to wear a swimsuit

I have some different kind of swimsuites which I vary according to the "situation":

Where can you wear that but can't be nude?

This post was edited

I've used it on various Canary Island's beaches when going through the textile part to / from / between the clothing optional / nudist beaches. Nobody has come to say anything :-)

This post was edited

I've used it on various Canary Island's beaches when going through the textile part to / from the clothing optional / nudist beach. Nobody has come to say anything :-)

I have heard that the Canary Islands are often nude tolerant in textile areas so maybe you don't need to wear anything!

This post was edited

I've used it on various Canary Island's beaches when going through the textile part to / from the clothing optional / nudist beach. Nobody has come to say anything :-)I have heard that the Canary Islands are often nude tolerant in textile areas so maybe you don't need to wear anything!

The only beach on Fuerteventura that I have worn a swimsuit on is the town centre beach in Corralejo and then only in the middle of the day when I wore my tanga.
I wore nothing for my pre-beakfast skinny-dip and got no adverse reaction from the hotel staff who saw me or from anybody else.
I have also never worn anything to walk past the textile beach in front of the two hotels on the Grandes Playas and never been stopped -even when leading a naturist walk for the length of the beach. I also walked naked along the beach in front of the hotels from the Grandes Playas to the nearest access to the Campanario Centre without problems.

This post was edited

There is only one time I feel the need to wear a swimsuit - that's on a P&O cruise paid for by my sister. They have very strict dress codes and I could be keel-hauled for disobeying them. Then I wear tan-through shorts to avoid tan lines.

When going to and from a nude beach I seldom feel the need to wear anything, especially in the Canaries. My trek to the beach may take me through a part of town. Then I wear a see-through wrap. I've had interesting reactions from people when they get close enough to see everything through the light material.

This post was edited

I have some different kind of swimsuites which I vary according to the "situation":Where can you wear that but can't be nude?

There are several beaches that allow thongs but are not nude. Fort Lauderdale, Venice (CA), Osterman in Chicago, city beaches in Spain come to mind. I wear thongs in places that accept them.

This post was edited

All I wear are swim breifs. The smallest I can get. When I can't go naked to the beach. Finds white aussiebum briefs great. Like how they go transparent when wet but dry quickly.

This post was edited

On our latest trip to Gran Canaria we use the textile beach nearest the hotel sometimes to spare my arthritic wife the longer walks to the naturist beaches.
On these occasions I wore the transparent g-string pictured below and in this video.

This post was edited

I have 3 all tan through.4" swimshorts.2" trunksFull cut briefs.Tried tanga but thought it was too revealing for places that required a suit.

Down to 2. Elastic on full cut briefs was too tight on legs.
Will probably always need 2 swimsuits for travel and company.

This post was edited

I have 3 all tan through.4" swimshorts.2" trunksFull cut briefs.Tried tanga but thought it was too revealing for places that required a suit.Down to 2. Elastic on full cut briefs was too tight on legs.Will probably always need 2 swimsuits for travel and company.
Tossed the trunks so I am down to 1.
Will always need a swimsuit for travel.
When our grandson gets to an age where he spends less time here, I may never wear one when not on vacation.

This post was edited