Head Rings

Was at the local gay club laying out last week and met another nudist who had several head rings on and I commented how awesome they look. He said he had quite a few that he purchases every time he goes to Ft Lauderdale. He took one off and gave to me to try on and he said keep it. I love the look and feel of it and think it looks great on. I can't wait to wear it next time I'm at Playalinda nude beach or the gay club laying out. I think it really adds a nice bling to your cock.

This topic was edited
RE:Head Rings

I am the same.
It starte a while ago with a plain and simple rubber ring. I quickly added Rings made from steel in different sizes and by now I have one made from good German Oak. Rings do feel good to me.
In fact it does even look better under the underwear.

This post was edited

Absolutely agree, glans rings are fantastic. They look and feel super and i really love the way. Y head looks when erect. Soooo big and pronounced.

This post was edited

I tried to use some rubber O-rings as glands rings but they weren't smooth enough on the inside and were a bit abrasive. (Not enjoyable) So after some searching online I found thechaingang.com had what I was looking for. Now I've got a couple stainless steel 'Glans Ring with Pressure Ball' and Orbital Ring. I wear them all the time but not yet to a resort. (Some places are weird about body jewelry. I'm thinking about sporting one this Sat at Cedar Creek through. From what I see on their website it may not be a problem there.

This post was edited

I discovered gland rings several years ago at the GNI Gathering. In addition to a few decorative cock rings, I have quite a few gland rings as well. Similar to your story they're great conversation starters. And despite what prudists think about them I like to wear them as body jewelry with no sexual intentions.

This post was edited

I discovered gland rings several years ago at the GNI Gathering. In addition to a few decorative cock rings, I have quite a few gland rings as well. Similar to your story they're great conversation starters. And despite what prudists think about them I like to wear them as body jewelry with no sexual intentions.

I agree as I wear my cock ring as body jewelry.

This post was edited

I wear glans rings so often I forget they are on... had an experience at Dr's office - he thought it was very interesting and asked how and where he could buy some... size is the KEY!

A few of the pictures in our media gallery have me pictured while out on boat... forgot they were on.... many nice and complimentary comments... even a few where can I buy those questions...

Live nude and prosper!

This post was edited

I have a few glan/ head rings which I enjoy wearing. I wish people would not think of them as a sexual, mainly because I sized them for my soft cock, when I get hard they are somewhat uncomfortable

This post was edited