RE:Finding a bro

I think that is part of the reason we tend not to have too many bros. It does take investment, and trust. Sometimes we need to cancel, but we are not deterred. The reality is that friendships take hard work, without clothes even more so I feel. I think it's our progressive attitude that got us both interested.

I hosted naked gathering in my home with people I did not know, and he was empathetic, and offered me support and assistance. We gave each other a big bear hug at the end of it, and the bond was made.

The next time it was at his place, just the two of us. That showed a measure of trust, at times of sexual tension was high. Not that we wanted to have sex, but just the mutual excitement. No topic was out of bounds. We mutually needed to break that level of excitement , which was also a very meaningful experience,

This post was edited

I think it's normal that there is excitement, but this doesn't necessarily mean sex ... and if excitement happens in nudism it is also pleasant to show oneself in that state .... to have a bro is also this

This post was edited

I found your testimony really wonderful - be open to find a friend invigorating with this synergy and acceptance of history without judgment ... I believe that, as simple as it may seem, this type of connection is a sign of human evolution, overcoming fears, self-construction ... great, great, great !!! Continues! if you can, please, continue to share with us! Big naked hugs!

This post was edited

great discussion!!! Really appreciate! me too... always looking for a bro here as well :)

This post was edited