I want to be proud of my body

Hello everyone. I'm new to nudism, and I want to learn more about it. Above all this, I want to be proud of my body the way it is. I hope I can get help from here and hopefully make some friends along the way.

This topic was edited
RE:I want to be proud of my body

The first time I went to a nude beach, I was incredibly nervous and self conscious about what people would think about my body. But after a quick look across the beach, I soon realised that there are so many different body shapes and sizes, young and old, everyone unique, it really didnt matter any more. Sins that Ive been a lot more body confident. I think after a bit of experience with nudism, youll feel a lot more confident too.

This post was edited

Hi bro ...
Can we friends to make more comfort to discuss the thing openly ...
Just accept the way you are and other things will come automatically ..
Nudism giving feels of freedom , when you are as a kid anyone shouted on you if you stayed naked ?
Just keep the innocentcy now also and do stay naked where you feel more comfortable ...

This post was edited

Hi bro ...
Can we friends to make more comfort to discuss the thing openly ...
Just accept the way you are and other things will come automatically ..
Nudism giving feels of freedom , when you are as a kid anyone shouted on you if you stayed naked ?
Just keep the innocentcy now also and do stay naked where you feel more comfortable ...

This post was edited

Take a good look at yourself in the mirror. Make note of each element that you think looks good on you. Focus on those positives and put the negatives aside. What the otherssay is true..when you go to a nudist event you will see many others who are of all shapes adn sizes, but they don't let that hold then back. Go to the YMCA or any gym and get used to hanging out naked with others.

This post was edited

be nude , be confindent , be proud

This post was edited

Rather then trying to be "proud" of your body, I think as a nudist the goal should be to be "confident" in your nudity.

The two might seem similar but they're actually different. My first wife was a good illustration of this. She wasn't particularly proud of her body; but she still very much enjoyed and embraced being socially nude, and didn't show any hang-ups with her nakedness around other people. She recognized that she didn't have a "perfect body" (by societal standards) but that had no bearing on her confidence when socially naked.

"What is the difference between Pride and Confidence?
Pride refers to the satisfaction that an individual gains of his abilities and achievements and that makes him feel proud whereas Confidence refers to the trust that someone has something.
A proud person is not humble whereas a confident person is.
A proud person believes that he is capable of anything, but a confident person is aware of his flaws.
A proud person rejects criticism and advices whereas a confident person uses them for his growth
"

This post was edited