The truth about nudism and sex

It's been food for many discussions... How does it work with nudists and sex...
Read here our ideas: https://www.nakedwanderings.com/blog/2019/05/27/truth-about-nudism-sex/

This topic was edited
RE:The truth about nudism and sex

Great Read!

This post was edited

Before the internet when life ran at a slower pace, finding other nudist to be sociable with was a much harder thing to do especially for the folks that do not live near one of the few nude beaches or resorts. The WWW is both a help and a curse for nudist. You would think with nudist positive web sites like yours and many others we would all know how to act sociably without our pants on. The information is out there but many people make no attempt to understand and recognize how social nudism is supposed to work. "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in the stars but within ourselves."

This post was edited

As far as I'm concerned, nudism is not about sex and sex is not about nakedness.
I have had good sex fully clothed on rare occasions but it is always better naked as are most other things except arc welding and similar hazardous practices.

This post was edited

Dont fry bacon either... LOL

This post was edited

I have had the pleasure of meeting you both in person in California. You are both my kind of nudists. Loved meeting you and enjoying being a nudist with you for a day. Nudism is not about sex; only if man and woman as humans are always about sex (which they are clearly not). If we are going to be true nudist we need to live be a few simple rules: Be Honest, Be moral, Be comfortable, Be happy with ourselves, Be nude.

This post was edited

totally agree. great reflection! Hugs

This post was edited

Very nicely said.

This post was edited