Spain

My wife and I thinking of going to Spain next may for a week. Any recommnedations on the best nudist places to visit while there? I speak very little Spanish and my wife speaks none.
Thanks,

This topic was edited
RE: Spain

I haven't been to Spain in almost 30 yrs and it was mostly in the south, Marbella, Malaga to name a few and are very beautiful seaside towns (now big resorts) and both had topless beaches as the women I travelled with were thrilled about,also I believe as of last year that most places in Spain it is legal to be nude in public (check before...lol) go be nude and enjoy the local Paella!.....Vaya Nudista!

This post was edited

What are you looking for? Beach, hotel, B&B?

This post was edited

We are looking for beaches and hotels/resorts. Looking to go down the Costa del Sol and maybe some of the islands. Would like to go to one or two must see spots. We'll stay for a few days and then travel on to other places.

This post was edited

We are looking for beaches and hotels/resorts. Looking to go down the Costa del Sol and maybe some of the islands. Would like to go to one or two must see spots. We'll stay for a few days and then travel on to other places.
Wel spain has a very liberal tolerance for naturism. Ther are many beaches and on the most beaches you may be nude but it depends on the other visitors. Ther nudist resorts in spain. You can look on my website to find them https://members.quiknet.nl/naturist . Look at Spanje and then beaches or appartementen . You als can loo at https://www.simonnoot.nl
Ther ar also b&b.
Barcelona has a nice nudebeach and is a wonderfull city.

NAturistNl

This post was edited

Hi!
I've sent you some ideas via a message. Do let me know if you want any more information or help.
Martin

This post was edited

i can recoomend you vera-playa resort in Almeria area.
see also in the following web: www.lugaresnaturistas.org
have a nice stay
mikel

This post was edited
Where to go in Spain

Why not try us at Eagle Peak ,on the south coast in the only sub tropical area of Spain. Great fun and good value.

see www.eaglepeakspain.com

This post was edited
RE: Where to go in Spain

Spain is a wonderful place but a week will hardly scratch the surface! Plump for a favourite area and then let some of us offer advice.
Adios

This post was edited

Any beach in the south of spain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post was edited

If you aim for the Costa del Sol and/or nearby areas as you stated, then Costa Natura and Vera Playa are the main resorts there, should you prefer 24/7 nudity. Vera Playa is near Almera and Costa Natura is next to Estepona (as an excursion bonus it is just a short drive from Gibraltar as well as fast boats to Morocco from Gibraltar, Algeciras and Tarifa).
In case you want to be more in the "core" Costa del Sol, there are only a few beaches, no resorts. West of Malaga best beaches are Benalnatura in Benalmdena part of Nuova Torrequebrada and Cabopino (I guess it is part of Mijas-Costa but not sure) between Funegirola and Marbella. First is a small club-run small cove with a nice small bar where nudity is virtually mandatory. Cabopino is a few km long stretch of beach west of a marina and a moat, strictly clothing optional but not bad as such.
East of Malaga there some nice nude beach spots, too, but know them too little to give any thorough evaluation.
Enjoy your trip!

This post was edited