Bucket List

I've always wanted to walk down the street naked....at events....I happen to be in Middle Tennessee ...we don't have such...But I am retired and can travel ...
Hope other's take the time to read this and share with me up coming parades where one can walk nude in the street ,,,,
You
would think with some may groups getting government right's

Nudist should have the right to walk anywhere naked

That

Well be a great day...!!!

This topic was edited
RE:Bucket List

Dore Alley Street Fair. San Francisco, July 28. You can be totally naked at the fair. You just have to cover up to get there and when you leave.
https://www.folsomstreetevents.org/up-your-alley/

This post was edited

Im right there with you. Id love to do that at least once in my life too! I cant even imagine how freeing it would be to walk naked in the streets.

This post was edited

I also love the idea of walking down a street nude and unconcerned about law/social convention. Never been to Dore or Folsom fairs but am aware that they have a sexual interest focus. Maybe a WNBR somewhere would be more your style? One day I will get to one of the nude cities in Europe where you grocery shop and stroll the streets sans clothes. I like the idea of such low stress atmosphere.

Let us know what you find along the way.

This post was edited

If anyone is interested in going to the Folsom street fair this month( June 28& 29) Ive been checking on flights and rooms. Looks like around $800.00 to $1000.00 for a trip from June 27 to June 30( cheaper if we split the room). Thats fromOrlando to San Francisco. Let me know!

This post was edited