Curious Nudists

Me and my wife are thinking of becoming nudist, or at least trying a nude beach. We both dont have much experience being nude around others. Does anyone have any advice for new nudists? Is it socially acceptable to get an erection at a beach. If not, what is protocol if it happens? Any information you can give we would appreciate it. Thank you very much.

This topic was edited
RE:Curious Nudists

Behave just as you would on any other beach (except for omitting the "towel dance" when dressing or undressing).
In the unlikely event of an accidental erection do whatever seems easiest to keep it out of plain sight without making it obvious. So long as you do nothing to draw attention nobody will be bothered.

This post was edited

Wish we would have started a long time ago. A venue like a beach is perfect as you are not in the spotlight. Wife and I just went to little beach in Maui twice and polo on Oahu. Not a big deal. She kept bottoms on part of the time. I was completely nude. Great feeling and no one around you cares. Really no big deal. I agree with other poster as to do it and try it and you will ask why you waited until now.

This post was edited

True. After a few minutes you will wonder why you haven't done this years ago.
Enjoy yourself!

This post was edited

I still remember my first time stripping at the beach. I had my shorts undone and was removing them when a woman about my age walks up to me completely nude and asks me if I had a cigarette. I dont smoke so I told her I didnt have one. The whole time we both kept eye contact as if we both had clothes on. She walked back to her towel and I put my towel out. The whole time I kept thinking I was going to get an erection because she was beautiful. I didnt. I was nervous that I was when I saw her walk over to me. I could not believe the first time I get naked on a beach in public and I had a beautiful woman talk to me. It took about 10 minutes before I felt relaxed.

Now since. I go to San Onofre a lot, I usually strip before I get to the fence and get dressed usually where the nude beach area used to start.

This post was edited

Whats socially acceptable is exactly the same for both naturists and textiles.

This post was edited

My first time in a nudist setting was on our honeymoon in Jamaica. Our resort "jamaica Jamaica" had a little nude beach behind three palm trees. I was worried how HE might react but never had an issue and after a few minutes felt right at home. And still to this day have never had an erection at either the nude beach closets to me or the nudist resort I go to. But as some have mentioned if you do get one just cover up until it subsides. I've had more of an issue with pre-cum but then that's normal as well.

This post was edited

If I were you guys (or is it Yous guys) I would jump on a plane to Orlando, FL and go to Cypress Cove in Kissimmee. The people are very welcoming and in no time you'll fit right in. :-)

This post was edited

If I were you guys (or is it Yous guys) I would jump on a plane to Orlando, FL and go to Cypress Cove in Kissimmee. The people are very welcoming and in no time you'll fit right in. :-)

In da U.P. it is youse.

This post was edited

If I were you guys (or is it Yous guys) I would jump on a plane to Orlando, FL and go to Cypress Cove in Kissimmee. The people are very welcoming and in no time you'll fit right in. :-)In da U.P. it is youse.

LOL!

This post was edited

Me and my wife are thinking of becoming nudist, or at least trying a nude beach. We both dont have much experience being nude around others. Does anyone have any advice for new nudists? Is it socially acceptable to get an erection at a beach. If not, what is protocol if it happens? Any information you can give we would appreciate it. Thank you very much.

I Googled --- Erection at a nude beach --- up popped About 11,400,000 results (0.41 seconds)

This post was edited