Camping this summer

Well the hot weather is going to show up soon. I was thinking about going in about 2-3 weeks. Depending on weather. The pines do sound good. I know of a spot behind Mayor Az. Pines !
Or just go up to Payson ?

This topic was edited
RE:Camping this summer

I may have to postpone camping soon. With us ! Back issues Dam it

This post was edited

Back issues? That is why I now take a regular air mattress and a battery operated air-pump. That goes down first in the tent and then either sheets or sleeping bag on top. With my spinal damage it makes night time more pleasant.

This post was edited

There are plenty of places to go north of Sedona in the forest. I love going out on the forest roads and finding a nice place to hike or camp.

This post was edited

Okay thats a good possible spot. My back is sore but in a couple of weeks should be better.
Okay Sedona area, Mingus mtn. area, and Payson area.

This post was edited

I look back on some of my old Canyon State naturist newsletters. I found a spot between Flagstaff and Phoenix called Willard Springs Campground. On exit 326 on I 17

This post was edited

I look back on some of my old Canyon State naturist newsletters. I found a spot between Flagstaff and Phoenix called Willard Springs Campground. On exit 326 on I 17
Back then they had gone in June so it might be a good spot to go

This post was edited

I may have to go up next weekend to check it out

This post was edited

Looking back through the old Canyon State naturists newsletters. Brought back great memories of a lot of great people. God it was fun

This post was edited

Alfred and I might be able to go camping with you. A lot depends on his work schedule and when you want to go up.
Last September we did several 'hidden' forest spots up on the Rim, but the best was that one campground at the far end on top of Mingus. We had one of the 'finger' campsites with a restroom about 50 feet from the tent. We were able to hike nude all over that mountain without problem. It is a BLM campground so you just fill out the envelope, tuck the money in and have fun.

This post was edited

I am trying to download pics. of the old camping site and directions. They should be posting in the media section. I do not like computers !

This post was edited