Edun Lake Resort - Naples Florida 7-8 June

Going to Naples FLorida this w/e and if weather cooperates, I am planning to visit Edun Lake just out of town a few minutes. Have never been there but friends here, at Cypress Cove, and at Lake Como have told me it's a friendly place to relax. So I'm looking forward to checking in with Roxanne on Friday to get all checked in - hope to visit both Friday and Saturday but one never knows what the weather might bring down there.

This topic was edited
RE:Edun Lake Resort - Naples Florida 7-8 June

I was able to visit Edun Lake Resort (just about 7 miles east of Naples) on Friday, 7 June and had a wonderful time there except the cloud cover wasn't as thick as it appeared. There weren't many of us there on Friday: one couple from the Netherlands and two other single guys plus me. But we still had a great day being naked in the open air and in the nice pool there. It's almost a week later and my red skin is starting to slough off of me now. Got a couple of really bad spots that are painful reminders for me to slather on the sun cream more frequently regardless of what the sky conditions are. I felt it wasn't a good idea to repeat the sun exposure for the second day so I remained at the Naples hotel and under a large patio cover at the pool area. Very distressing to know what I was missing over at Edun Lake. I heard from one couple that the weather that day was glorious and they had lots of fun.

Edun Lake Resort is a nice relaxing place to go and just enjoy being naked with other people or the quiet of nothing happening. You won't be bothered by smoke, by large crowds most week days (Sat & Sun are different), and you won't find a fun bar or restaurant. But you will fine the owners happy to have you there - David and Roxanne are both great to meet and get to know. And their watch dog - he loves to watch everyone enjoying the place - is a gentle little guy who appreciates an ear scratch as he wanders around. So go there and check it out - you'll like it.

This post was edited

This is one of the few places near us that we have never visited.... your description now makes us want to attend... thanks for sharing

This post was edited

I just moved back to Sarasota Florida. I'm going to have to check this place out! How was the pricing?

This post was edited

https://edunlake.org/ is their site. And I got this email from Roxanne (or maybe it was David) in response to mine expressing an interest in coming to visit:

"Members and visitors meet on our gated 10 acres and at this time we have: a 2-acre lake, 20 x 40 heated pool, over 3000 sq. ft. deck, 30 x 40 covered pavilion with a full kitchen including pool table, and an open deck with fireplace. Our second building has bathrooms and an office. Feel free to bring your own food and beverages in your Ice filled cooler. The second Sunday of each month is set-aside for our potluck lunch. For sports fans we have a TV.
Open 7 days a week from 8-7. Visitors or AANR members pay a per visit grounds fees are:
Non AANR visitors: $35.00 per single men,
$25.00 Single Ladies,
$40.00 couple.
AANR/TNS members: $30.00 per single men,
$20.00 single ladies
$35.00 couple
We do not accept credit cards. Edun Lake members have unlimited access for a yearly fee. We also offer seasonal (Nov. 1 to April 30) memberships.

Call us when you arrive at the gate and we will give you the code. 239-354-6717.
Check in with Roxanne and fill out the visitor form, if its your first time. Fill out an envelope and get your wrist band to get checked in. Also print your name in the sign in book at the bar.
Enjoy!Members and visitors meet on our gated 10 acres and at this time we have: a 2-acre lake, 20 x 40 heated pool, over 3000 sq. ft. deck, 30 x 40 covered pavilion with a full kitchen including pool table, and an open deck with fireplace. Our second building has bathrooms and an office. Feel free to bring your own food and beverages in your Ice filled cooler. The second Sunday of each month is set-aside for our potluck lunch. For sports fans we have a TV.
Open 7 days a week from 8-7. Visitors or AANR members pay a per visit grounds fees are:
Non AANR visitors: $35.00 per single men,
$25.00 Single Ladies,
$40.00 couple.
AANR/TNS members: $30.00 per single men,
$20.00 single ladies
$35.00 couple
We do not accept credit cards. Edun Lake members have unlimited access for a yearly fee. We also offer seasonal (Nov. 1 to April 30) memberships.
Call us when you arrive at the gate and we will give you the code. 239-354-6717.
Check in with Roxanne and fill out the visitor form, if its your first time. Fill out an envelope and get your wrist band to get checked in. Also print your name in the sign in book at the bar.
Enjoy!

This post was edited