Smooth (ish) for my holiday

I am currently in Gran Canaria and staying at a clothes optional resort . Yesterday was cloudy so decided one of the things I could do was use hair removal cream on my chest, stomach and pubic area . I've posted a pic of the smoother me

This topic was edited
RE:Smooth (ish) for my holiday

That should keep you smooth for the rest of your holiday. I find the cream is particularly good for the genitals which can easily be nicked by a razor.
Incidentally, Croydonscot, your photo vanished so I moved a couple from the group media gallery (below)

This post was edited

I worry about using cream. Also if I do use a cream, do you have to cut the pubic hair short first?

This post was edited

Thanks ollygrumps I will repost , the chest hair is growing back already , I'm out here for another 8 days so might get a body waxing at a place I know and have a back sack and crack done too ,

This post was edited

Hello Tom yes I trimmed the hair before applying cream , when waxing the advice is also to trim as it makes it easier for the hair to be removed and also reduces the pain

This post was edited

I dont trim first before applying the cream, I just add a little extra cream n leave for 1minute longer before removing

This post was edited