Zebulon's Grotto

Has anybody been to or have any info on Zebulon's Grotto? Its a small male nudist "resort" in King William. You can camp overnight or there are a couple rooms to rent or just go for the day. There is a pool, a lake, a hot tub. The pics on the website look great.

This topic was edited
RE:Zebulon's Grotto

Yes, went there with my husband a few weeks ago and had a wonderful time. We stayed overnight, but will certainly be back for day visits in the future. The landscape is beautiful, and the vibe was very laid-back, relaxed, and welcoming. We went during the week, and there were maybe half a dozen other people there. Apparently on the weekends it is much busier, and some weekends they do themed parties. Parties aren't really our thing, and we very much enjoyed the pool, walking around the pond, lying around reading, and chatting with the other visitors.
It was all gay men the day we visited, and that is the main clientele, but the owner told us they get visitors of all genders and orientations.

This post was edited
RE:Zebulon's Grotto

My husband and I went last summer and had a great time. We intend to go back. Saturday had a lot of day visitors and about a half dozen or so of us stayed the nights. We went on s Thursday and left Saturday. The nude walks around the lake were fun. Its very well kept and Charles, the owner, is a great host.

This post was edited