RE:ERECTION

I have a big problem with it. When I'm on public pool and have to take a shower, I getting hard, I don't know why. Sometimes I'm ashemed about it.

This post was edited

I have a big problem with it. When I'm on public pool and have to take a shower, I getting hard, I don't know why. Sometimes I'm ashemed about it.

Until you post some pictures we don't know whether you have anything to be ashamed of or whether it's only a little problem.

This post was edited

I have never had an issue with getting an erection in a nudist setting. I've always been so relaxed and calm that it has never happened to me and I can't remember seeing any guys with one at the club I go to. Just yesterday I had a full brazillian wax done. The woman was handling everything and moving it around to get to all the areas. No problem. Almost asked her if she has had men get boners while waxing them but chose not to.

This post was edited

I have never had an issue with getting an erection in a nudist setting. I've always been so relaxed and calm that it has never happened to me and I can't remember seeing any guys with one at the club I go to. Just yesterday I had a full brazillian wax done. The woman was handling everything and moving it around to get to all the areas. No problem. Almost asked her if she has had men get boners while waxing them but chose not to.

The same when I have a full body massage - it's always naked and with a fetching young woman doing it but never a problem.

This post was edited

I became confident enough after a couple visits with my esthetician to ask this question. As she was moving my penis and scrotum around I just asked, "have you ever had a male client become aroused during these treatments?" She was pretty matter of fact about answering quickly and honestly; in short, "yes, I have had male clients become aroused while I was waxing them." Her take was that it was fine and happens rarely but if and when it does, "respect me and don't expect any other services and we'll be fine, or you WILL leave my studio with only a partial wax treatment."

My esthetician also stated that she had another male and one female client that were also nudists. She said that we males were more open about talking to her about nudism than the female was. I was the most vocal, educating and enlightening of the 3 nudists she had as clients. We spoke quite candidly and openly about nudism. She enjoyed working on us nudists because we were quite comfortable with being naked and placed in positions some of her clients will do but she can tell they are not comfortable doing. I miss going to her. ;-)

This post was edited

The erection issue is one of what is YOUR intentions of showing it off. Yes erections happen, it's part of been a man. We all know when it's happening, not like we don't feel the change in it. You have to consider the whole picture of where it's happening and then you make the call of where it's appropriate or not. There was a younger man (mid 30s) at resort and he'd lay there and what seems to be a sudden change, his penis would slowly start to raise. Staff at resort talked to him and he rolled over. Then he roll back over on his back... it's start raising again though this time he rolled over without been told. This went on for a good hour or two. Eventually we found each other in the pool. I mention to him about his 'problem'.. he was bit taken back by my opens about it. He stated first time nude, and the thought of others looking at him nude plus the warm sun on his body was very exiting. I agreed it is and we chatted for a good 15 min about intentions of been a nudist. He stated only time he'd been naked before was shower at gym and this was totally different. You're body only reacts to what you think and feel. You may say it has a mind of its own but it's what you intend in your thoughts that is rule what you let your body do. He didn't have much of a problem for the rest of his stay.

This post was edited

Oh my God I guess I am a pervert cause I some times get an unwanted erection.be afraid run away I can't be trusted now.all this time I thought my life was about being naked and I was a nice man dammit only to find out late in life I am a bad man cause I am naked and have normal bodily functions some times.

This post was edited

Well since it is a perfectly normal physical reaction that men have, why should we fuss about it. I don't think the majority of the male population is "perverts" though some people do place us in that category. So which one of us needs the attitude adjustment? I claim 'No contest' because as a man, I get erections that are not always controlled....That is part of being a man! And I make no apology for any erections I might have.

This post was edited

Oh my God I guess I am a pervert cause I some times get an unwanted erection.be afraid run away I can't be trusted now.all this time I thought my life was about being naked and I was a nice man dammit only to find out late in life I am a bad man cause I am naked and have normal bodily functions some times.

Let your freak flag fly!!!

This post was edited

I personally enjoy my erections and that it's a natural part of the body function. So why some people should be offended by it I don't know. There are times I am erect on a beach but I don't hide it, i just let it happen and why not.

This post was edited