Beaches in Cape May County

I live in Marmora NJ and there are no legal nude beaches anywhere close. We do have a couple of beaches that you can go to. Higbee beach in Cape May and My favorite, 5the street beach in Sea isle.
My only problem is that I have yet to find anyone to go with. Is anyone from this area?

This topic was edited
RE:Beaches in Cape May County

You can be nude on those beaches? I know 5th street in Sea Isle is unguarded and away from the crowd but I never heaed of anyone going nude there. I knew Higbee was clothing optional at one time, but I thought that it ended somd years ago. In fact, at one of my class reunions, the ranger who was enforcing theclothing required rule was there, along with a few of the people who had received citations from him!

This post was edited

Have you ever been to Gunnison? I know it is almost 2 hours from where you live, but it is a popular clothing optional beach.

This post was edited

Neither of those beaches are legal but you take what you can get.

This post was edited

Never been to Gunnison but plan on going soon. I used to live in Vermont where public nudity is legal. Great spots everywhere. I miss it a bit

This post was edited

I go to Gunnison a few times every year, usually on weekdays to avoid the crowds. I had a friend from Millville who went there as often as he could after Higbee and Stockton Pond were no longer available for nude swimming.

This post was edited

I used to go to Stockton pond in the 80s it was never crowded but there were always a handful of folks there.

This post was edited

Yes, It used to be a great pond where nobody cares if you were nude. There were always a few others there also

This post was edited

How did the gathering at the north end of Sea Isle on June 20 work out?

This post was edited

I did not hear about it

This post was edited

I go to Gunnison which is far as well but its great there or make my own place at state parks

This post was edited