RE:PA and an uncircumcised willy

Always go to a piercing professional, and in your case, someone who has great experience with uncut willy. The professional will tell you if your foreskin is too tight to accommodate a piece of jewelry. A buddy of mine, uncut, had his PA done, it was a bit more painful as the foreskin stretched to accommodate the jewelry then he was fine.

This post was edited

Always go to a piercing professional, and in your case, someone who has great experience with uncut willy.

I had mine done by a professional - a male. He was both competent and understood male anatomy. But it was painful. My foreskin was no longer tight as I'd kept it pulled back for years.

They say that a PA is the most popular male piercing. Yet it is considered intrusive (unlike some other piercings).

This post was edited

Uncut and sporting a PA and frenum.

Look a bit further south and that shiny sparkly thing is my first ever piercing.....a guiche.

All are doing fine!

This post was edited

Another uncut PA pierced guy here. Got mine done by a professional 20+ years ago and gradually sized up to a 4 gauge.

My foreskin is not too tight but not that loose either. It tends to retract over my head and piercing but leaves a little PA poking out.

Some piercing studios are leery of doing a PA on an uncut guy....if that's what you find move on and ask another to get another opinion. Unless you have a super tight foreskin it should be no problem for a good piercer.

Feel free to browse my pics to take a look at how mine looks.

This post was edited

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies - I actually went to the most reputable local piercer for an "anatomy check" something they do for all genital piercings to avoid just stabbing away on an unsuitable candidate. The female piercer said she didnt think my willy was quite right for a PA - I have a big vein running close to where the skin gathers when retracted and she was concerned about it going too far to either side into a skin fold. The big thing is she said she thought it would likely be uncomfortable for me but i was a great candidate for a frenum piercing.

I am still very curious about a PA and honestly dont think I would mind discomfort, i guess i kind of expect discomfort, as i get used to it and my foreskin figures out how to live with it - I wouldn't go for a super heavy gauge day to day probably maxing out at a 4.

This post was edited

I had the same prognosis - but another piercer said he could pierce me, no problem. Whilst there might have been truth in what she was saying, I put the first piercer's conclusion down to inexperience. She was scared to pierce me. Always get a 2nd or 3rd opinion.

This post was edited

I am uncut and have a 0 gauge PA I love it and have never had any issue..

Same here

This post was edited

I am uncut too and have maintained smooth pubes for as long as i can remember. Looks better and feels much better. I too have a range of rings i like to wear but unlike you guys i have never plucked up enough courage to be pieced for a PA.

This post was edited

I am uncircumcised and did just fine for about 5 years. I wore a 0 g infinity ring and I loved the look and feel of it. However I experienced migration probably due to the weight, until It fell out. There was no pain , but now I have a gigantic urethra opening, and there is no way to ever get a PA again

I was the same way. I liked the way a big ring looked hanging out of my foreskin but it also migrated. I eventually cut the skin, as well as part of my glans, to open up my urethra. I have thought about getting a piercing through my foreskin. I've worn a temporary ring to some nudist venues and parties and got lots of compliments on it.

This post was edited