A variation

Caught up in the spirit of the holidays, I dressed up a beach photo with half of a Santa suit and posted in the Nude Christmas Photo thread. I then realized that the Group Description specifies Post serious work only.
Feeling the need to reestablish my now shaky reputation, I took this image which I had previously used in the rose composite and combined it with some flame shots from my BBQ. While it was more fun than serious work, I hope it is more in the spirit of this group.

This topic was edited
RE: A variation

You know, I have a great photo to share as a variation. It was part of a series that was done and added to flame graphics by the artist. Ill see if I can post it without haveing to upload to TN.
I dont understand why you want to post a photo here without uploading to TN but it is possible to post a photo here by linking to another source but that seems to be complicated. If you choose to load a photo, here, but not have it in your profile, the photo may be deleted as soon as its been copied in Edit Pictures.
Good luck,
https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=11112
It will take you to easy to follow photo upload instructions in the group for both Mac and PC.

This post was edited

I loaded my pics to post here on my profile. Just as an aside, if you delete the photo from profile, I think it will delete it from forum also. I have seen a lot of artsy photos on profile, don't see anything wrong with them.
Thomas

This post was edited

I loaded my pics to post here on my profile. Just as an aside, if you delete the photo from profile, I think it will delete it from forum also. I have seen a lot of artsy photos on profile, don't see anything wrong with them.
Thomas
Once copied in Edit Photos, the photos may be deleted from the profile even before pasting into the group. I have done this.

This post was edited