Questionnaire of International Naturist Holiday Survey

Have a look at the following survey of Cyprus University of Technology and if there is any interest please reply:
https://www.cut.ac.cy:8080/staff/k.andriotis/survey/
Thanks

This topic was edited
RE: Questionnaire of International Naturist Holiday Survey

Have a look at the following survey of Cyprus University of Technology and if there is any interest please reply: https://www.cut.ac.cy:8080/staff/k.andriotis/survey/ Thanks
For me, nudism is my life style and this questionnaire would be easier to fill out if I was being asked how and why I would choose certain non-nudist activities. Therefore, I did not complete the survey.

This post was edited
RE: Naturist Survey - Cyprus

Well, since it was only about holidays and there is not any personal information required, I did it

This post was edited

peculiar double post

This post was edited

Those who developed it have no idea of US culture/nudism. I'd like to know the results.

This post was edited

Those who developed it have no idea of US culture/nudism. I'd like to know the results.

This post was edited

Why not take the general format but tailor it to be more meaningful and then suggest to the author that the revised version would be a more realistic one to have answered? As I said, I felt that quite a few questions were leading towards seeing nudism as being promiscuous and therefore biased, either intentionally or not. I wonder if anyone who is bi-lingual can tell us if the questions remain the same for each language specified? If not, then the results are meaningless.

The identical survey was mailed to a United States located, txt based listserv a month or two ago. Because of the less than nudist questions, I wouldn't take part in it. I did this time so that at least one more G-rated nudist's input would be there,

This post was edited