Foreskin fan

Hello gents, gay cut man here but big fan of uncut men both to look at, play with and talk about. Any other gay men out there that enjoy a nice uncut cock??

This topic was edited
RE:Foreskin fan

i'm bi but I agree love to look, admire , touch and play with I so with I was uncut with long loose foreskin.

This post was edited

I am uncut and very proud and glad that I am. I love my foreskin and find it a very erotic part of sexplay. I also love foreskin on other men. I think an uncut Penis is so much more attractive and it turns me on to look at other nude men who are uncut. And the longer the snout on the mans penis ie. the more foreskin he has the more I am turned on.

This post was edited

O would love to be uncut. I would stretch it and play with it and have a long snout to play with. Then I could dock. I want to be docked m

This post was edited

Hello gents, gay cut man here but big fan of uncut men both to look at, play with and talk about. Any other gay men out there that enjoy a nice uncut cock??

Its strange many men who are cut like uncut penis's, and those that are uncut like cut foreskins

This post was edited

As a bi sexual i am a big fan of cut cock, but i do have a uncut cock, i love the look of the protruding gland

This post was edited

You're right to be proud of it pal...

This post was edited

Hello gents, Its strange many men who are cut like uncut penis's, and those that are uncut like cut foreskins

So i am uncut thank God and Mom and Dad. My husband is not but his doctor was very kind when he was cut and left him with a nice amount of skin still. When i hook up with other guys, and discover as we get down to it that he is uncut its like Ive hit the lottery Lol. I absolutely love and have a fetish for foreskin and uncut penises. The more foreskin the better. It is such a huge turn on for me,

This post was edited

I'm gay and cut and also admire respect and am intrigued by uncut cocks.

This post was edited