profile's photos

Why do men put female photos on their profiles? Are you afraid of being seen or caught by someone that knows you? Or are you married and wife doesn'tknow you are trying to hook up with women.
If I want to look ar phots of naked people this is not the site to find them.

This topic was edited
RE: profile's photos

Or theythink they can "friend" women.

Jen

This post was edited

Why do men put female photos on their profiles? Because these menare gay and want to hook up with other guys who would think they are a female.... happens on every social chat site to-day.

And how do you know thisd. Takes one to know one! As they say

This post was edited

Why do men put female photos on their profiles? Because these menare gay and want to hook up with other guys who would think they are a female.... happens on every social chat site to-day.

ROFLMAO Wow!!! It never ceases to amaze me how people believe they're experts or have insight into the "secret" behavior of certain groups.

With all the gay and gay-friendly sites out there it's highly unlikely that gay men would have to resort to such tactics. Besides, if the profile clearly states that the user is MALE and the picture is of a FEMALE then it's obviously not fooling anyone. It certainly wouldn't fool anyone who's looking to meet a female if a man shows up.

A more plausable reason might be straight men who're afraid of "exposing" themselves but will post pictures of their wife / girlfriend.

This post was edited

I can't imagine doing that! All my info is accurate and my two pictures are both ME, taken in 2010!

This post was edited

I can't believe I didn't think of it first...what a great way to meet women...I'm gonna try it. Wish me luck!

This post was edited

I agree totally a profile pic should be exactly that a pic of that person , not his or her wife girlfriend dog cat etc etc these should be removed by admin

This post was edited