RE: da

Flashing is usually defined legally as an exposiing behavior that is meant to affront or offend someone. Neither of these apply to nudisits in nudist envirtonment.
A flash in any context is a fast fleeting thing. Also not appropriately defining a nudist.

This post was edited
RE: Flashing

whoomp they it iz. u junk iz u junk aint no hidin it. u livin nude then all u stuff out they n aint dat da point? LOL peace, jabbari

Translation:
Whoomp, there it is. Your genitalia is your genitalia, and there is no hiding it when you are a nudist. If you are living nude, then your genitalia will be exposed regardless of the situation; isn't the comfort of nudity the point? LOL peace, Jabbari

Had issues understanding at first. Hope you don't mind.

This post was edited

It can actually be uncomfortable sitting with legs closed! Butif you are a nudist why wouldn't you sit with your legs apart, as that is the natural "default" position?

This post was edited

I often sit with my legs open because it is comfortable and not because I want to expose myself to others. The big difference (known only to the person who is exposed) is motive.

This post was edited

thats just the way males sit

This post was edited

Very few guys that I have ever seen sit with their legs closed, ankles together.
To me with a males physique it can be uncomfortable for legs to be tightly together or crossed at ankles. It is more natural and comfortable that our legs are usually at least a couple of inches apart. It is not a matter of "flashing" or being an exhibitionist it is purely a natural position and definately more comfortable.

This post was edited

(22)
Why would any man want to sit with legs closed and end up with crushed nuts.

This post was edited

Well said.

This post was edited