Hiking 2009

Has anyone starting hiking yet, it was 71 degrees outside today and I finally got to go the weather was great the trails were fantastic . Maygo again tommorrow, only encounter one mountain biker and was able to slip on my shorts as he approached. We exchanged greeting and I continued on a ways when I again got nude and enjoyed nature.. Visit my group hiking nudist....

This topic was edited
RE: Hiking 2009

I have been hiking nude four times this year already. I missed some really nice days for hiking because of other commitments. It is only a mile and a half to the private lake I hike to, but is alway pleasant. It has been drizzeling the past few days so have not been, but will go again as soon as it clears up again.
Thomas

This post was edited

Fat chance, we're still living in a refridgerator here.

This post was edited

I feel your pain in the cold but spring is around the corner for all of us, start scoping places you can go and hike or just chill out. Today it was again in the 70's but after some housekeeping I just lain out on the back porch and worked on my tan, if winter is over down here I would like to say Welcome Spring !

This post was edited

I have had only ojne chance to do a nude hike here this year, but it IS only Feb. still, and now we are getting a dump of snow, so I guess the hiking will have to wait for a little while.
Typical west coast Vancouver Island spring weather - we can get all 4 seasons in the same day!
I did take a photo of myseld while out though. I wanted to remember hiking beside the river this early in the season!

This post was edited

This seems like a good time of year to be planning your hikes. Do any of you plan ahead?

This post was edited