RE:Hotel Skinny-dipping

When I was in college streaking was all the rage. In the mid '80s I lived in a town where the Uni allowed residents to use the pool every evening. That is when this adventure took place.

Then it was coed and not all male?

This post was edited

My Alma mater was co-ed, but the streakers were male. There was no pool on campus, construction was not complete by my commencement. The pool where my nude swimming adventure took place was co-ed, but no women were there at the time.

This post was edited

I was on my way home after visiting parents. I stopped at a hotel for the night. I thought I would go to the pool. I went to it and there were a couple kids there. I just wondered around the deep end until they left. I started swimming but my short would slide down some. I thought I should just take them off and I did. Stated swimming from deep to shallow end. Was swimming for half hour and figured I was relaxed enough to go back to room. Wrapped towel around me and held on to my shorts. Got to elevator and took towel off. Then walked down hallway to room.

This post was edited

By johngw:

How many of us skinny-dip in hotel pools whenever we can create an opportunity.

Gotta try this sometime!

This post was edited

Had a chance one time while traveling. Later evening g check in for a single night. Was referred by another motel when I asked about a hot tub/jacuzzi. Pool was closing in less than one hour so drop off at room and go. This is an enclosed jacuzzi next to the pool on the lower floor. No one else was using the pools so I jumped in bare. There were windows on one side to the hallway. Feeling nice and warm I decided to do a few laps then get warm again.
No clock in the room so I stayed past closing. The desk clerk came to close so I had to get out. The clerk stayed outside at the door and noticed I towel covered to get out. He told me as I was going to the room that there were video cameras. He did not comment about seeing me on a monitor. He personally did not care. Neither did I.

This post was edited

He did not comment about seeing me on a monitor. He personally did not care. Neither did I. Well If he wasn't to concerned about you being nude then I would of stayed nude

This post was edited

I've been skinny dipping in hotels for years, whenever I travel for work. Usually I'll start out in a suit (sometimes skimpy) then strip underwater and swim naked... or soak in the hot tub naked. Sometimes the pool is vacant enough or it's late enough that I have been able to be naked on the pool deck as well. Or when there is a sauna in the men's change room, I go naked as well even though most people wear suits.

This post was edited

For poolside saunas I make sure the towel I sit on is long enough to flip across my lap if a member of the opposite sex enters.

This post was edited

living dangerously, my friends.

This post was edited

living dangerously, my friends.

I fail to understand what can be dangerous about swimming in hotel pools. Still, warmed, properly filtered clean water with no dangerous current or waves and limited by safety regulations to a depth in which you can stand up if you get cramp or have other such problems.
The only potential hazard that I can think of is a heart attack or stroke and that could happen anywhere you are alone.

This post was edited