Visiting Gunnison July 27th

If all works well, hope to spend a little naked time at the beach this coming Saturday. If anyone from TN would care to meet up, I love to make new naked friends.

This topic was edited
RE:Visiting Gunnison July 27th

Get there early. Parking fills up fast on weekends.

This post was edited

If NJ was in my travel plans.... Enjoy!

This post was edited

If NJ was in my travel plans.... Enjoy!

This post was edited

have fun been there once so far this year. Unfortunately i cant do weekends. but enjoy it anyway should be packed. get there early and bring stuff with you. Especially liquids. Trust me u wont be alone. LOL Pat

This post was edited

If you can not make it early in the morning, then get there in the late afternoon around 3-4. The early morning crowd should be starting to head out and should be able to find a parking spot. You will still have hours of daylight to enjoy the beach.

This post was edited

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the feedback. Considering the travel distance there's no way I can be there in the morning. When I get there it will be what it is, for better or worse.

This post was edited

Hey RedWolf-- I'm going tomorrow as well. I hope to get there early enough to get parking, and a decent spot on the beach. Let me know if you're still going, and are still looking to meet new people!

This post was edited