Appreciation for Her

"Appreciative Love gazes, holds it's breath & is Silent. Rejoices that such a Wonder should exist, EVEN IF NOT FOR HIM! [my caps here] Would rather have it so, than never to have seen Her, at all." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves, 1974. This quote/sentiment/belief has been a stone in the Foundation of my character for decades. I DO respect a Woman's "No Single Males" preference on this Wonderful Site, yet how does a man of my thoroughly Platonic bent connect? A Friend for Life is worth infinitely more than a role in the hay. How do I & other men who share my perspective make TN Friends with ALL of the Precious Females herein?

This topic was edited
RE: Appreciation for Her

Sadly, I don't forsee that ever happening. On the plus side, I have met many wonderfull ladies here. I got to know many of them through the chat room and even though some have "No single men" on their profile, they have sent me friends requests. This occured because I treated them with respect and they appreciate that. So there is hope for us single men.

This post was edited
RE: Appreciation for Her

There is alot of fusss, made about the NSM sindrome, and I agree it is discrimination. But at the same time there are many of the Ladies who do not discriminate, provided you treat them with the respect that they deserve they are in my experience quite friendly.

This post was edited