RE:does my boner offend you?

I have never had a boner in a nudist setting. The first time I was at a nudist beach (there was one attached to our resort in Jamaica when on our honeymoon) I was worried how he would react but had no issues. Just so calming and relaxing in that setting.

Since then I have been to other nudist beaches and my favorite nude resort Cypress Cove a bunch of times and never had an issue. Not since high school have I had a problem with control.

I personally think its in your mindset. If you do have one you should cover up until it
subsides. Just proper etiquette unless you are trying to show it off.

This post was edited

Alfmartinez. I cant tell if your response is serious or
If youre being facetious....

This post was edited

Alfmartinez. I cant tell if your response is serious orIf youre being facetious....

thought the same thing

This post was edited

why would you want him to hide it?

This post was edited

No offense here. If I choose to be in an environment with naked men that is a natural event to be expected. Anxiety is pretty complex & I'm not a psychologist. But I think prior errections and the embarrassment you remember may be connected to a repeat experience. Nudity helps me relax because its authentic and I'd guess most here would agree. The invitations you have received proove you are not offensive. Good people want to be with you. Best of luck.

This post was edited

Having gone to so far 12 nudist places, and a few more than a few times, all were clothing optional except one, those that are so call resorts, it doesn't happen much except for when someone new arrives. That's expected but once they get settled in there is no boner to be found. At clothing optional beaches, that's a different story. It goes back to what the motivation and intentions of the guy is to be at the beach. Some are there just for the experience of been a naturist(nudist) while others intentions are to be seen and 'showing off'. That's their choice and as long as they are 'civil' about it, it's no concern of mine. I had the choice of looking or not. It does at least for me, cross the line when they direct it at oneself and make it clear they are there for that. It all goes back to what your intentions are in your mind. If it happens, then roll over, cover up if you think you're offending but if you 'aid' it along then it's more than 'social' nudism that you're after...

This post was edited

Bottom line. If youre at a mens resort then youre going to be with Bi/gay men anyway and prob 98% of them wont care and actually appreciate the view.! Just dont be hiding out in bushes and such playing with yourself or appear too cruisey cause then youll look creepy. At a coed resort despite most of these guys saying ...youre a man , erections happen , be proud of it - its not that simple. Simply get into the pool or roll over on your towel until it subsides. True , many wont care that youre hard , but some will and etiquette at a nude resort says to cover up, roll over etc until it goes away. Also the more often you enjoy public nudity the less it will feel sexually charged and it wont happen nearly as often.- youre training your brain to relax in a nude environment. . And if what you suggest is true .. that its not sexual , but the breeze, then just go back to the etiquette rule . The other thing that prob figures into this somewhat compared to some of us, is that youre 35 and naturally boners are going to happen a bit more often than some of us of a certain age (...wink)
Just keep at it .. the more you participate in public nudity the easier all this will be and things will settle down.

This post was edited

All men get boners. It's the body language that accompanies it that matters. There's a difference between "oh well" and looking for action. Know the environment you're in and act accordingly.

This post was edited

many resorts have policies about them, if you sexually flaunt it, then you are gone. BUT, many are also understanding, if you use some common sense. Resorts require you to carry a towel, which is a handy way of dealing with it. use it to cover it up by holding it in front of you, or you can lay down on it as if you are getting a tan on your back. no one will see your digit then.

This post was edited

Another suggestion, I was told very early on when I was first introduced to nudism at 14... always look at peoples eyes when having a conversation with them, and talk about something other than nudism, which, is a distracting way of avoiding the obvious, which is that you and others are naked.

I was invited there to be tutored by a classmate, and discovered nudism. At that age it was difficult, but since she kept me on track with English, my mind was diverted away by thinking about something else. If I felt uncomfortable, the towel I was sitting on could easily cover it up.

This post was edited