Only Nudist so Discovered Nude Yard Mowing

Only one in the clan and in my profession in real estate I was to mow several yards with fenced backyards. Several weeks ago it was hot and I was in shorts and a shirt only so just stripped and did the yards naked. It was so incredible - hot dirty sweating and totally nude in public. At one a roofer was next door and might have seen me even. I definitely want to do it again and would love to even have some female audiences. Worth it when I cannot go to the local nude park - Hippie Hollow here in Austin TX.

This topic was edited
RE:Only Nudist so Discovered Nude Yard Mowing

Don't particularly want an audience, but I have just a small patch of grass inside my privacy fence. Have mowed it nude a few times. Agree it feels great! Wish more of mu yard was private enough to mow nude!

This post was edited

I've just spent 3 days removing a tree stump from the private part of my garden. Couldn't be seen there, but once or twice had to go get tools and "forgot" to cover up (was too p***d off to bother dressing)

This post was edited

I did nude sawmilling today. It was awesome. Sawdust was not bad for the most part. Just hot. Sweat dripping off my balls

This post was edited

Thanks for the nice story.
I wish I had a yard where I could be nude outside.
My fenced in yard is below sidewalk level so I have no privacy.
Jeff

This post was edited