Parents Sleeping Nude

Havent seen a thread about one or both parents sleeping nude when growing up. My dad started sleeping nude when I was 10ish. Never discussed why he started doing so. Although I wore shorts to bed through college, the impression of him sleeping nude was what got me thinking about doing it. Thanks, Dad!

This topic was edited
RE:Parents Sleeping Nude

My parents did not. Nightgown for Mom, Long pajamas for Dad, although he would sleep shirtless in extremely hot weather.

This post was edited

My dad also slept nude and about 50% of the time. My dad believed the having PJ next to bed for just in case of a fire. I started sleeping nude around 16 and have never looked back.

This post was edited

My dad had pajama bottoms nearby for putting on to walk to and from the bathroom, as he could have run into my sister.

This post was edited

My dad always slept nude with a short terrycloth robe on a chair at the foot of the bed. My mother always slept in a nightgown.

This post was edited

Dad slept nude as far back as I remember. Likely what got me following in his footsteps.

This post was edited

As far as I know, my parents never slept nude. When I was 11, I fell asleep nude and woke up the next morning feeling so good, I never slept in anything again. I soon begin hanging nude in my bedroom (with the door closed but not locked). My parents were totally cool with me being naked. They would knock before coming in, but I stayed nude. Even walked in on me masturbating several times.

This post was edited

We had to wear pajamas even in summer.i didnt start sleeping nude until I my own place and a job lol..

This post was edited

my dad always slept naked and when I was young he'd also run around the house naked. I remember even very young wanting to be naked. I came by it very naturally (and very thankful to my dad).
naked man

This post was edited

My dad always sleped nude my mom wore a night shirt , once my sister moved out my dad started going nude around the house mostly in the morning at breakfast I started sleeping nude around 9/10 my mom never said anything

This post was edited

My mother always slept in pajamas, my father in his undershirts. I was caught sleeping nude at age six and was told by my mother it was wrong and had to at least wear undershirts. Which I did until moving out many years later.

This post was edited