RE:Sleep Naked

At 23 (Am almost 26 - in a month). I started sleeping naked to see how it felt. never slept dressed ever again.

This post was edited

Started sleeping naked around 14, but always had some shorts I could slip on quick if I had to until I moved out of my parents house. Now I don't think I would sleep peacefully if I had to sleep in any kind of clothing!

This post was edited

For years now. Started with a male sarong and the proceeded to full nude. Probably been 2 decades or more.

This post was edited

Wow - your dad was nude in front of you? Cool!

This post was edited

Hi friend. I started sleeping naked about 10yrs old. Been getting up naked and moving around house naked too.

This post was edited

Slept naked when I was single and lived alone. Just started back after 15 years. Now a full blown nudist and dont want to wear clothes ever!

This post was edited

Slept naked when I was single and lived alone. Just started back after 15 years. Now a full blown nudist and dont want to wear clothes ever!

This post was edited

as soon as I left home at 18 I started sleeping naked and love the freedom of no clothes, Can't imagine sleeping with clothes now

This post was edited

Since I was about 14 years old. I hated pyjamas, I had 4 brothers, and they all slept in underwear so I thought I'd try that, but still didn't like it, took them off and slept naked ever since. I served in the RAF for a while, and quite enjoyed sharing a room with up to 12 other guys, most of whom also slept naked! Interesting sights in the morning!

This post was edited

Its strange to me that people can have an issue with it. Do you know if your dad slept naked?

My dad slept naked once in a while but never as a rule. He is generally a conservative person. I wish he was more relaxed. I found my dad and mother nude in bed a few times when I was a boy but they said it was because it was very hot. We had no air conditioning, but it was probably because they fell asleep after having sex. They were reserved about nudity so it was not a practice. Seeing my dad naked in bed gave me the idea to try it but they told me I should wear pajamas but I don't remember the reason they gave me. I slept naked secretly once in a while. I shared a room with my brother and I was discreet. As soon as I went to college, as I mentioned in the earlier post, my room mate was into sleeping and hanging naked so we both did and I have done it ever since. Its seems crazy to me to wear anything to bed. My dad still changes into pajamas even when we spend time together at our cabin, but he is more relaxed about changing in front of me.

This post was edited