RE:Sleep Naked

mine have always been naked. or our bare home circulated. I learned the same thing from a young age. my mother was wearing underwear when she had difficult days. I had seen them many times having sex.

This post was edited

I've slept naked ever since I tried it in college (1971) and have never done anything else. My dad did not sleep nude.

This post was edited

I started sleeping naked when I was 12. We use to live in Northern California on a river and I'd spend summers naked at the river with friends. Went home one day and wondered why should I put clothes on to sleep when I naked practically all day long? After that I started showing up in the kitchen early in the morning with just underpants on. One day I showed up naked -- mom freaked. Do I ever miss those naked summers on the river.

This post was edited

I started around the age of 13 and cant sleep any other way but naked!

This post was edited

My story is a little different. For as long as I can remember, I never had pajamas. I always slept in underwear - just briefs in the summer and added a t-shirt in winter. I did this until about 4 years ago.

I had gotten very used to wearing underwear to bed, that I actually didnt like the feeling of no clothes because I didnt like how my balls would rub on the insides of my thighs when I slept. It even sometimes bothered my wife that after sex I would get up to put underwear back on.

Anyway, after sex one night, my wife double dog dared me to sleep naked for two weeks. We all know the weight a double dog dare carries, so I did it. I quickly got over the scrotum/inside thigh thing and have slept naked ever since.

This post was edited

I always tried to sleep naked when I had a chance in my early ages. It became a full-time practice about 10 years ago since I moved to my own apartment.

This post was edited

I have been sleeping naked for probably over 25 years. I love the feeling of freedom under the sheets, however, living in New England, some of the winter nights are too cold. On those nights I wear underpants and a tee shirt.

This post was edited

I started sleeping naked in middle school a few decades ago. My wife started when we were dating 25 years ago. I sleep nude all the time even on deployments with bay barracks combinations.

This post was edited

I started sleeping naked in middle school a few decades ago. My wife started when we were dating 25 years ago. I sleep nude all the time even on deployments with bay barracks combinations.

This post was edited

This post was edited