Driving Home braless

I on occasion will decide to drive home with no bra on. The days of doing that have been less and less. mainly because on my way home I usually have a ton of stops to go to. The other day I was driving home from the inland and I was heading straight home. I didn't take the toll bridge home, the way I was going with the time of day I had a good 45 minuted before the road got really busy. I got across the bridge and thought to my self I need to let these girls free. So I was going to go one step further and take off my shirt as well.
I got my bra off and just as I was about to take my shirt off so my nice big boobs could be 100% free as State Trooper pulled up next to me and passed. Well that was enough to make me a chicken shit and not take my shirt off.

A friend of mine told me that I was crazy for not just taking my shirt off. I said maybe if I had the windows up I would have but my windows were down so.....

Am I stupid for not taking my shirt off and letting them just go free for the 8 miles I had before having to put back on my shirt when I got to the one road out here?

This topic was edited
RE:Driving Home braless

So I don't wear a bra but one day I was going to pick up a coworker and pulled up to a stop light in my truck. The woman in the car next to me was wearing a farmer john tshirt with no bra. Right when I looked over one of her boobs just fell out to the side. She looked at me with a big smile on , tucked it back in and drove off. Nice way to start the morning.

This post was edited

In a situation like I recommend nudist camouflage ;-) That being clothes you can slip on quick, but in a color that is close to your skin tone. It worked for me. I was working in the yard near a small gap in the hedge when a car drove by kind of slow and slowed down more after passing the gap. I put my flesh colored shorts on and 5 minuets later a sheriff drove by vary slow and was looking through the gap. I waved at him and he waved back and sped off ;-) So it could be written off as the complaintant not looking close enough.

I have a dress or bathing suit cover-up that is flesh color. I have worn it out in public before on my way home from the beach. funny thing is that one day I had someone come up to me to tell me to put on clothes while at the beach. When the got to me I got an apology. He said that he was sorry for bothering me and it looked like I was naked and he didn't want me to get in trouble or fined for being naked as it was illegal. We both had a good laugh.

This post was edited

A skin-colored tube top can do the trick too. A simple pull and the breasts are out; another simple pull and the breasts are covered. No one would be able to tell the difference from a distance.

This post was edited

A skin-colored tube top can do the trick too. A simple pull and the breasts are out; another simple pull and the breasts are covered. No one would be able to tell the difference from a distance.

I may look into this. but not sure if no one wouldn't be able to tell the difference. I am rather huge. But it is worth a shot when I'm driving in the middle of no where.

This post was edited