Introduction

You can use this Topic to introduce yourself to the group as well as share what got you into the lifestyle.

I will start with myself. When I was in college my professor told me how there was a nudism resort down the street from my campus and my curiosity got the best of me and I had to go. Best decision of my life. I was hooked instantly for life and love living free.

This topic was edited
RE: Introduction

I traveled to the Bahamas a few years ago and was shocked to find locals couldn't gamble. I'm not a gambler but that still is messed up. Thanks for the intro.

This post was edited
Introduction

Been a nudist for over 15 years now. I seem to notice more African-American nudists out there and I'm glad. I wish more people, all people, would try and experience for themselves the pleasure of having the sun and wind on their bodies. Stay nude all. Peace...Russell

This post was edited
Introduction

I escaped from a small town in central GA "I can't remember the name, I've blocked it out."
Looking back now it should have been obvious I'd become a nudist. My father was (unofficially) a nudist himself. He was often comfotable around the house with as little clothing as possible. So when I grew up and moved to FL, once I had my own place, I was pretty much the same. After all, it didn't make much sense to put on clothes for nobody.
But my first real step into the world of nudism was going nude sailing with a friend. The minute he left the dock the clothes came off. But also he lived at one of the local nudist resorts. So visiting him I got the opportunity to expereience a real nudist environment.
From there I was hooked. I joined one of the other local resorts and as well as a local nudist social club. And since 1999 I've been spending my summers with 700-800 of my closest naked friends in PA and a nude weekend in Key West since 2007.

This post was edited
RE: Introduction

Hello Everyone,
Pias here, have been enjoying the nudist lifestyle for around 10 years now and it only gets better and better.this is a really nice group as i have always been an observer and appreciator of the beauty,sensuality and sexiness of Black Skin..perhaps its due to our natural draw of opposites, both in human nature as well as nature itself...Black skin to me, always seems to have a deep rich luminosity to it, that i find quite amazing.

This post was edited
looking for nudists friends

I started nude sunbathing at Robert Moses Beach in NY. I try to get friends to go with me, but they won't go. So i find myself going there alone. I would like to meet some people who enjoy skinny dipping and socializing naked.

This post was edited