My Grandfather was only Nudist......then started getting nude with him he passed away now I been only nudist since 1980

To explain my parents divorced not long after I was born so me and my older Brother ended up with Grandparents( Mom's parents). It wasn't a bad things actually had good childhood thru 1960's and 1970's. They always took us on vacations every summer till Grandpa got hurt on job in 1969 then he had to retire at age 62 he wanted to work till he was 65. Anyway thats when found out grandpa enjoyed being nude. I was 11 Grandpa had a small shop in his shed thats where he got nude since Grandma wasn't into the live style I found out later she hated it when she caught me sleeping nude lol. I joined Grandpa that day and sat in visited him nude too. I thought it was nice since was a hot day anyway. He then told me why he got into the life style. When WWII broke out he was too old to serve since he was electrician by trade they sent him to work on Panama Canal. I can't recall exact years he was down there but think was from 1941 till 1945. It was there he learned Panama women mostly at time were topless in some area nude except shoes all the time at least where he was working. The women cooked the workers meals 3 times a day some even had children with them. Men I think he said covered their penis only to keep from getting sunburn....don't know facts on that just going by what he told me. He did show me some of the pics he took during time period and most of women were either topless or nude and most of men were also nude or front cloth covered. Never a shirt on men. Grandpa said when working they were dressed most of the workers joined after cleaning up got nude with village people and ate supper and let them entertain them....Don't know what happen to the pics Grandpa had almost 500 of them. So I am now 61 myself always slept nude except hospital stays and a few other cases. So could say been a nudist for 50 years.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.