RE:Smallest Wardrobe

Also now that you have shorts, do you still need 5 moderate kilts?I prefer kilts, even modest ones. It's amazing how many ladies want to know what's under the kilt. You don't get that with shorts.

Any thoughts about reducing your current supply of t shirts and sweaters?

This post was edited

Went to take a nap the other day and saw that my wife had left a pair of scissors on the bed.
I was tempted to cut off my clothing but I am close to optimal now so I decided not to.

This post was edited

One t shirt and light weight hoodie have vanished.
T shirt was getting old so I was going to toss it soon and not replace it.
Will probably need to get a lightweight hoodie in the fall.
Still planning to toss a long sleeved t shirt once I am certain that warmer weather is here to stay until fall.

This post was edited

Long sleeve t shirt is gone.
One LS dress shirt, one SS dress shirt and one collared polo are wearing out and will not be replaced when they go.
That would still leave me with 2 LS dress shirts, 1 LS and 4 SS collared polos, 7 t's and 3 tanks.
At some point, I would like to get down to 6 t's and 2 tanks.
Then I would be balanced with 13 each of items to wear above and below the waist, excluding footwear and outerwear.
It does seem strange that I have more "tops" than "bottoms" since I only wear one about half as often in warm weather.
Then again since 13 is an unlucky number, perhaps I should go for 12 of each.

This post was edited

LS polo got a hole in it, so I got rid of it.
While I probably will replace it in the fall, it still feels good to have one less item of clothing for now.

This post was edited

Needed to increase my clothing supply since I am taking a 13 day clothed vacation with little chance to do laundry.

This post was edited

Bought 3 pair of 5" dress and cargo shorts recently.
Got rid of 2 pair of longer shorts and an old t shirt to keep the count even.

This post was edited

I wore my remaining pair of longer shorts today for the first time since the shorter ones arrived. It made me realize another minor disadvantage.
You have to unzip them to pee instead of using the leg opening!

This post was edited