RE:Smallest Wardrobe

my drawers are more for personal items than clothes. I keep my books and things in my closet. all of my clothes can safely fit into two drawers. no more socks anymore so thats even more space freed up.

Good to hear from you after a long time.
Do you have the same number of everything except the socks as you did 4 months ago?

This post was edited

One more thought.Those of you must with very minimal wardrobes have a lot of empty space in your closets and drawers. What are you doing with it?

Mine is full of empty coat hangers.

This post was edited

One more thought.Those of you must with very minimal wardrobes have a lot of empty space in your closets and drawers. What are you doing with it?Mine is full of empty coat hangers.

Ever considered getting rid of the hangers since you don't intend to use them again?
Or do you like them as a reminder of how much you have reduced your clothing supply?

This post was edited

Zipper on heavier hoodie broke one day and parka ripped badly the next.
Had to replace both but no increase in clothing count!

This post was edited

One more thought.Those of you must with very minimal wardrobes have a lot of empty space in your closets and drawers. What are you doing with it?Mine is full of empty coat hangers.Ever considered getting rid of the hangers since you don't intend to use them again?Or do you like them as a reminder of how much you have reduced your clothing supply?

After sending this I realized that other than giving away some suits and jackets on hangers and some that broke, I haven't given away any either and have quite a few empty ones.
Want to have a mutual hanger disposal and get rid of some clutter?

This post was edited

One more thought.Those of you must with very minimal wardrobes have a lot of empty space in your closets and drawers. What are you doing with it?Mine is full of empty coat hangers.Ever considered getting rid of the hangers since you don't intend to use them again?

You are quite right. I need somewhere for the back issues of British Naturist mag and H&E naturist mag and for my sex toys.

This post was edited

One more thought.Those of you must with very minimal wardrobes have a lot of empty space in your closets and drawers. What are you doing with it?Mine is full of empty coat hangers.Ever considered getting rid of the hangers since you don't intend to use them again?You are quite right. I need somewhere for the back issues of British Naturist mag and H&E naturist mag and for my sex toys.

Tossed my excess hangers this morning.

This post was edited

One more thought.Those of you must with very minimal wardrobes have a lot of empty space in your closets and drawers. What are you doing with it?Mine is full of empty coat hangers.Ever considered getting rid of the hangers since you don't intend to use them again?You are quite right. I need somewhere for the back issues of British Naturist mag and H&E naturist mag and for my sex toys.Tossed my excess hangers this morning.

Any thoughts on tossing the hangers to make room for more worthwhile stuff?

This post was edited

I sorted my wardrobes today. I put my beach towels and bum bags in a better place with all those empty coat hangers going on the shelf I can't reach. And all my nudist mags are in there too.

This post was edited

Had to buy a sleeveless shirt on vacation since I was going places that required a shirt and it was too hot for one with sleeves.
StRIPped off my 2 oldest sleeveless shirts so I am down 1.
Also broke the waist string on one pair of gym shorts so I stRIPped them off too.
They have been replaced since I have the minimum number I need unless I quit the gym or our grandson spends less time at our house.

This post was edited