RE:Smallest Wardrobe

I will share it when all is decided. I'm taking a suit case full to the charity shop tomorrow leaving me with only 29 garments. So it's getting close.

Mission accomplished leaving 4 to go?

This post was edited

Yes, only four over the 25 and they won't last long.

The list of 25 items retained is:
DJ and 2 dress shirts
Suit
1 trousers
1 jacket
1 jeans
5 T shirts
3 sweaters
3 shirts
2 mini kilts (12")
5 other kilts (of which 2 are adapted for flying) (18" to 20")

I have to keep some formal clothes but mostly I wear T shirts etc., hence the mix.

So, if I'm not mistaken, I got rid of the following 24 items:
1 trousers
1 jacket
2 shorts
6 T shirts
3 sweaters
5 shirts
5 mini kilts
2 other kilts
and some cloths

This post was edited

Actually I no longer care whether our Prime Minister gets hi deal past parliament (though not for lack of trying - or a good deal). I got caught up in ditching my clothes. Now I'll have to stop.

This post was edited

Yes, only four over the 25 and they won't last long.The list of 25 items retained is:DJ and 2 dress shirtsSuit1 trousers1 jacket1 jeans5 T shirts4 sweaters3 shirts2 mini kilts (12")4 other kilts (of which 2 are adapted for flying) (18" to 20")I have to keep some formal clothes but mostly I wear T shirts etc., hence the mix.So, if I'm not mistaken, I got rid of the following 24 items:1 trousers1 jacket2 shorts6 T shirts2 sweaters5 shirts5 mini kilts2 other kiltsand some cloths

You didn't keep any shorts.
Do you intend to wear kilts whenever you can't be nude next summer?
Any special plans for disposing of the four that will go soon?

This post was edited

7 T shirts3 Button Ups3 pairs of long pants6 pairs of shorts2 sweat pants3 tank tops2 sweatersNo swimsuitsNo underwearSlowly getting rid of socks (4 pairs)

Looks like Ollygrumps is essentially tied with you at this point.
By the way, did you get rid of the socks yet?

This post was edited

Yes, only four over the 25 and they won't last long.The list of 25 items retained is:DJ and 2 dress shirtsSuit1 trousers1 jacket1 jeans5 T shirts4 sweaters3 shirts2 mini kilts (12")4 other kilts (of which 2 are adapted for flying) (18" to 20")I have to keep some formal clothes but mostly I wear T shirts etc., hence the mix.So, if I'm not mistaken, I got rid of the following 24 items:1 trousers1 jacket2 shorts6 T shirts2 sweaters5 shirts5 mini kilts2 other kiltsand some cloths
Have you considered posting on the same topic in the forum?
https://www.truenudists.com/forum/thread/157997/clothing-countdown
I thought that one would produce more responses since it is open to everyone as opposed to a relatively small group, but there has been essentially no activity there.

This post was edited

I did that

This post was edited

My laptop lol
]1 Dress trousers
1 Suite jacket
2 jeans
5+ T shirts
2 sweatshirts and a Hoodie
4 shirts
3pr of socks
shoes, dress, sneakers and clogs
What doesn't fit stays home lol

This post was edited

My laptop lol]1 Dress trousers1 Suite jacket2 jeans5+ T shirts2 sweatshirts and a Hoodie4 shirts3pr of socksshoes, dress, sneakers and clogsWhat doesn't fit stays home lol

Looks like you have the least of anyone who posted.
One 2 part question.
No shorts?
What do you wear when you have to dress in warmer weather?

This post was edited

Actually I no longer care whether our Prime Minister gets hi deal past parliament (though not for lack of trying - or a good deal). I got caught up in ditching my clothes. Now I'll have to stop.

Actually you have 2 options beside stopping, not that either one would appeal to you.
Move to a warm location that is nude tolerant.
Get a roommate who is your size and lets you borrow clothes when necessary.
One in each category has posted elsewhere and they each have an extremely minimal wardrobe.

This post was edited