TN recommends textile pic for new profiles?!!!??

I was discussing with a newbie to the website the photos that are uploaded, and he stated that "TN recommends we use a textile photo" and not a naturist photo in our profiles. is this correct? Aren't we trying to all work from a level playing field where all embrace naturism? Isn't requiring people to show themselves in clotheson a naturist website kind of backwards? I really don't believe this can be true..but can anyone enlighten me? I could understand face only pic for profile pic, but textile pic? Any thoughts?

This topic was edited
RE: TN recommends textile pic for new profiles?!!!??

The only requirement is your profile pic be of you. Clothed or nude is your choice. The only requirement for clothed and nude is for certivication and those are only on your profile if you chose to put them there, They are sent to a certivication link and confirmed, they are deleted.

This post was edited
RE: TN recommends textile pic for new profiles?!!!??

Just this morning, we helped a friend set up a profile here. There was no recommendation or encouragement for a profile picture to be textile.

Other members may recommendto a new member to make their profile picture textile if they have concerns about it being seen by anyone who looks at the site. Even if one has their profile picture designated for "friends only" the thumbnail can be seen if they post any where on the site (forums, groups) or in a "nudist" search.But TN does not recommend, encourage or discourage textile profile pics. It's all about one's own personal comfort level.

Jen

Jen

This post was edited