Merry Meet

Meery Meet,

I'm Mel, who started this group. I didn't notice a nudist group for people of non mainstream faiths. Happy to have you all here. Please intro yoursleves.

Me? I'm a 53 years young, and getting young single male in Riverside, California, recently awarded grad student with a Doctorate of philosophy and published write, and book author. I have always help the belief that nudism is natural, and that this country has held onto archaic, and nonsensical beliefs concerning the human body.

This topic was edited
RE: Merry Meet

Hi! I am Judy, sometimes called Gillian and sometimes Tokala-win. As a solo practitioner, I have a mixture of faiths. I was raised Christian, taught Lakota Indian ways, and have many Wiccan/Dianic friends. I believe that nude is the only way to approach the God/dess/Unci/Tunkashila...with nothing to hide behind. Though I usually worship alone, I do the occasional pipe ceremony when I have the chance to go nude hiking in the Adirondacks.
The "Rest of the World" dictates clothing, but in my home I wear as little as possible whenever possible...and wish the Puritans hadn't mis-interpreted the Book of Genesis.

This post was edited
RE: Merry Meet

32 year old, california resident, solitary practitioner. I hope all of you are doing well, and I hope to find someone to hang with and possibly practice with, though I know in most cases different people practice in different ways.Merry meet and blessed be.

This post was edited