RE:Things begin to sag when we get older

Still a home nudist but as we get older things begin to sag and tend to visit the beach less often so good to belong to a group who all have the same problem lolIs there anyone else who feels the same way?

You don't have anything to be ashamed of miss Iris. I think you would look stunning on the beach if I may say so without offense. I would be more ashamed myself at a beach currently due to medical issue then anyone that has some slight wear and tear due to age should be. Nudity is an art form in itself and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You're a pretty woman and I hope that doesn't offend by me saying that I mean it respectfully and genuinely and I hope that doesn't step on your husband's toes either if it does I'm an offense by it and you have my sincere apology if that would be the case hope this comment finds you well and encourages you to go to the beach and soak up the sun or the moonlight every chance you get.

This post was edited
RE:Things begin to sag when we get older

If you are a naturist it does not matter. You go to the beach and elsewhere because it is a lifestyle.

This post was edited