Where is it? Do you have one?

HAPPY PLACE

Do you have a certain place where you call your Happy Place? A place where all the stress, burdens, worrys, fears and just life in general I guess, just go away? The problems you may be having in Life just simply doesn't enter your mind when you're there?A place that when you're there you just simply feel peace?

This topic was edited
RE:Where is it? Do you have one?

One of them is the nude beach. It's like my church. Haven't been there in a while though. Need to get back.

This post was edited

Mine changes from time to time as I'm sure others does also but at this time it's at the lot where I'm building our house. I went there this morning around 5 am and just sat in a chair listening. It was dark and the wind was blowing a cool breeze. It was so peaceful!!!! Even when I go there to work on the house and its sweltering hot, sweating running off me like it runs out of a water hose, I'm just as happy as a bear in a honey jar :-) . Nothing about what's going on with life enters my mind!!!!

Of course I will say that being able to be free helps a lot :-)

This post was edited

The kitchen, second cupboard from the left; where the chocolate is! :-PP

Actually our appartment is my happy place. Every part of it is decorated how we both love it so it feels like one big happy place (with the living area where the comfy couch is on top).

Also love it where there is a lots of Nature, like parks, forests and such. Perfect to unwind.

:-))

This post was edited

HippiecHollow in Austin Texas. Near me and the only official clothing optional park so I can practice my nudism legally while sunbathing on the hillside of lake Travis. Join me. Let me know and visit their site and me at name and dot com for more info.

This post was edited