why cant I work out naked

can someone please tell me why I cant work out naked

This topic was edited
RE:why cant I work out naked

Thats awesome I am a nudist too

This post was edited

can someone please tell me why I cant work out naked

It's not you can't, but safety and hygiene issues.

If one works out completely naked, practise safety first. Don't rush and take your time, eg. grasp the dumb bells firmly and ensure weights are securely fastened. Would be disastrous if the weights drop on your feet.

Always work out using towels and wipe off sweat after using.

This post was edited

I wish I could work out naked someday

This post was edited

Every nudist should know that every local city municipality town has their own ordinances that put restrictions on nudity Oh, they are usually different than the county and the state and usually they are the most restrictive. . So, they're also the health department. Issues regulations , which certainly put restrictions on nudity. , primarily the state and County levels. So, there are legal issues for the gym operators and owners. And there are also the issues that they are running a business open to the public. And their particular customer base. Is going to have an opinion. , which is usually not going to be nudity conducive. . So Come in many cases. You can't work out in a gym simply because it is not legal. At either state county or local jurisdiction levels. . Or Where it is legal , the owner operators most often will have to say no to nudity. To avoid losing customer base. However, if I were a gym owner operator, I would designate certain days and times. That were nude only. , as well as certain days and times that were nude optional. , assuming my gym was in an area where it was legal to do so. .

This post was edited